Monday, June 26, 2017

"Elusive Light" - My July exhibition at the Old Main Gallery, Bozeman, Montana

"Bitterroot Storm" is a small 8" x 8" plein-air painting for my July exhibition with a June 28th opening reception at the Old Main Gallery in Bozeman.

"Light is constantly transforming the landscape, never to repeat itself.  As an artist feel a personal challenge to capture this fugitive light that changes day-by-day, minute-by-minute.


When I am able to convey a sense of light that elicits my emotional response to the landscapes’ beauty and majesty, then my creative undertaking has been accomplished.

This exhibition is about intuitively expressing what I see and feel in a visual language that invites you to experience the splendor and magnificence of Montana."

No comments:

Post a Comment